To determine the best and cheapest local foodie scenes, WalletHub compared more than 180 of the largest U.S. cities across 24 key metrics. The data set ranges from affordability and accessibility of high-quality restaurants to food festivals per capita to craft breweries and wineries per capita.
Foodie-Friendliness of Seattle (1=Best; 91=Avg.)
- 12th – Restaurants per Capita
- 1st – Affordability & Accessibility of Highly Rated Restaurants
- 6th – Gourmet Specialty-Food Stores per Capita
- 1st – Craft Breweries & Wineries per Capita
- 1st – Coffee & Tea Shops per Capita
Other Washington cities cited in the study include, Vancouver (#45), Spokane (50) and Tacoma (69).
For the full report visit: https://wallethub.com/edu/best-foodie-cities/7522
WalletHub is a personal finance website that empowers consumers to make smarter financial decisions — from getting the best credit card and car insurance policy to identifying the best city to live and start a career. WalletHub does so by providing consumer-friendly tools that leverage big data and user reviews.